Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What I Did In My Holidays

Hey Guys!

Today I think I'm going to write about  how my summer holidays were and what I got up to, sorry if this isn't your style. If you have any ideas for me to possibly to just comment or email me.

First things first me and my school mates got off school a week early and made our way to Italy at 3am 21st July 2015. Whilst the rest of my school were doing boring stuff such as sports day and volunteering day. We on the other hand were soaking up the sun and walking around all of the Roman Ruins and the historical places. Many Many ice-creams were eaten, as well as pasta and pizza ( what basically is my life) After all we had a amazing holiday, and my skin after i got back was amazing from drinking so much water!

After I got back I didn't really do anything until my birthday other than stay at home or go to my Nan's. So my birthday, This year I turned 14 and met up with most of my family. However YES my birthday was good, just most of my family couldn't be bothered to come and see me for my birthday. Anyways, in the morning My dads best-friend and side of the family came round. Then in the afternoon we went round to my mums brothers house and met my baby cousin!

A couple of days after that me and my friends detoured to Jump Giants for a bit of jumping action. I have to say one of my best birthday party's I've ever had. We had so much laughs and just enjoyed ourselves. If your going to Jump Giants or Air Hop I would suggest going as a big group so you guys have more time and space.

After that I just visited friends and went swimming. A couple of days ago me and my cousin went up to London, we had a mad hatters tea party. Yes its 26/08/15 today and I go back to school on the 07/09/15 a week later than everyone else.

I think I'll leave for today, I'll see you when I blog next!

see you soon!

Amber offline xx

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had an amazing summer! Enjoy the rest of the summer holiday, and don't waste it!

    Floral Vlogger x

    www.floralvlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete