Sunday, September 20, 2015

Opinions on....

Hey guys! 

Sorry I didn't post last week I was so busy with school work as it was my first week but I'm back now and I hope I'll be active more! 


So as you can tell from the title this weeks blog post will be on my opinions on... So let's go! 


Opinion on Alfie's new hair

Personally I didn't like his long hair because in my opinion I didn't think it suited him. I knew how he felt when he had short hair and it really suited him so I'm really happy he cut his hair to how it was before. But it is how he wants his hair at the end of the day!

Opinion on school 

School is compulsory so you have to go if you like it or not.  But I don't really mind it, yeah I have some really bad days with bad lessons. But you do have to put  all your efforts into it for your GCSEs and A levels. Just put all you can into hard working and you will succeed. 


Opinions on #GlobalGoals 

I think global goals is such a good thing to start spreading around the Internet. And I think it really will make a difference. 
I agree with most of these as it will be such a good thing to try and sort the world out and make it a better place for our children and grandchildren. 

Sorry this is a kinda short blog post hopefully this will be longer next time. 

Amber going offline xx

No comments:

Post a Comment